Every serious gardener wants all plants to achieve their full, healthy potential. So does The Garden Hoe.
The Garden Hoe's comprehensive plant health services are designed to provide solution options to fit each client’s complex landscape environment. Always mindful of individual site characteristics, unique plant community combinations, and human interactivity, the recommendations are tailored to each client’s needs and goals. Lis' service area includes northern Illinois through central Wisconsin.
The services include...
- Thorough site and plant material analysis
- Practical plant health solutions
- Sustainable management options
- Minimization of environmental impacts
The Garden Hoe also offers educational and training seminars. Whether a community garden club, professional horticultural company, or trade show organization – the seminars seek to fulfill the informational needs of each individual or group. The Garden Hoe firmly believes that improving the care practices and expanding the understanding of plant material will help to protect and maximize landscape investments.
Additional services include...
- Update horticultural practices and proficiencies
- Expand knowledge of plant material – trees, shrubs, perennials, and/or annuals
- Improve core horticultural care practices – watering, weeding, deadheading, mulching, composting, pruning, pest and pathogen monitoring